Thursday 26 August 2010

A bit of good news....

Just a quick blog post to share with you some recent developments.  Today I was offered a permanent job as a PA (I've been temping for over a year since being made redundant) at the place I'm currently working.  


On Tuesday, on my way to the Print Workshop to print my etchings (photos to come tomorrow!) I spotted that the gorgeous gift shop next door was open, as usually I'm there much later, so I popped in to see if there was any chance they would want to stock my jewellery.  I met with the owners today and showed them my jewellery and they will be selling my stuff as soon as I can get it made for them! I'm so excited and happy, everything just seems to be fitting into place perfectly! 


Have you had any good news lately?

3 comments:

  1. That's fantastic news!! They say it comes in 3s --> better get the lottery on ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant news. You deserve it! Susan just loves the bracelet we bought from you in Bradford.
    Hugs

    Jan S

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks :) well i've already had the third thing in a way - I've been offered a one day a week internship at the press office at West Yorkshire Playhouse, but not sure I'll be able to take them up on it, I need to speak to my new boss at work next week and see if I can sort it so I can do it.....really hoping so cos it's an amazing opportunity - typical that it's happening now though! x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails