Sunday 19 September 2010


Last weekend I had a stall at Kirklees Craft Fair which took place at the Light Railway in Denby Dale. It wasn't as crafty as I'd have liked, but I had quite a few sales and a lot of interest in my handmade goods.

The weather wasn't great, which was a shame as it was an outdoor event, but I got to spend the weekend chatting to one of my best friends who had offered to help me out and kept me in pop and chocolate :)

Only one mishap - my Dad managed to lock my car keys inside my car, so had to drive home in his car to collect the spare. Luckily at this point we'd already got all my stock out, and whilst we were waiting, me and Mum decided to move round all the stuff to the layout you see above, so he kind of helped out (but don't tell him that!!)

Another fair coming up in October where I'll be doing a demonstration as well - I'll let you know details closer to the time.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Love the way you have colour themed your table, looks lovely x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails