Tuesday 28 September 2010

All things Parisian.....

To celebrate my 'Beaux Bijoux' and 'Paris, Je t'aime' jewellery ranges being in this lovely little shop I thought I'd write a post celebrating all things Parisian.  I really miss living so close to Paris, and in France in general - I may move back one day to open up a boutique selling my wares :)


I love this simple necklace from punky 'n' prettyful
Silent Theatre is one of my favourite shops on Folksy, and I particularly love this print -  I want a seat in the shape of the Eiffel Tower :)

These earrings from The Blue Jellyfish are gorgeous and whimsical 

The Whimsical Wren has some absolutely beautiful jewellery in her shop, but I particularly love this necklace, and I do love Paris :)
Montmartre is one of my favourite haunts in Paris, and I love the Sacre Coeur sitting on the hill overlooking the rest of Paris.  This photograph by Felix Landscape Photography captures the building in all its glory.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails