Monday 28 June 2010

Paris and my love of all things French

As you may have noticed, I've changed the background of my blog.  As much as I liked the simplicity of the bird design, when I spotted the Paris design, I couldn't resist. See, Paris has long since held a special place in my heart.  I lived about an hour outside of Paris for 8 months when I was 20, and loved almost every minute of it (with the exception of the odd bout of homesickness for my lovely friends and family at home).  So anything to do with Paris, I instinctively want to see, do or buy! And recently that has extended to making! I saw some Eiffel Tower charms for sale on Ebay and snapped them up.  Ever since I made a charm bracelet using one of these and a few other of my finds, it hasn't been off my wrist.  I've made another similar one which one of my friends has got their eye on -


If these are going to be popular I'm going to make a batch - what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails